My beloved school Sultan Abdul Hamid
College turns 100 years old...
It's quite unfortunate that I could not be there in Alor Setar, with all the
proud Collegians and Old Boys to celebrate this wonderful mark of history.
The chronicles and glory
Sultan Abdul Hamid College (KSAH) was established on 8th December 1908 and the
first Principal was Allahyarham En Mohammad Iskandar, the beloved father of Tun
Mahathir. Since its establishment, KSAH has produced countless leaders,
businessman, patriots, and professionals.
To name a few, all of them including the 1st Prime Minister
Al-Marhum YTM Tunku Abdul Rahman, Tun Mahathir Mohammad, Sultan Muadzam Shah
who is the current ruler of Kedah, Tan Sri Khir Johari, Tan Sri Dr Othman Yeop,
Tun Ahmad Fairuz etc.
Once a collegian, always a collegian
This is the motto being passed from seniors to juniors.... that, we will always
look back and be proud of our root, where we came from. All the great
experience I got from KSAH really shaped myself of becoming what I am today.
Thanks to all the teachers, friends, and non-academic staff that have made my
secondary school experience the most valuable one.
Special thanks...
Apology to all my great teachers that I lost contact with all of you... I pray
for all your health and happiness, only God can repay your kindness. Thanks Mrs
Murugesan for polishing my English in Form 3... Thanks Mr Thiagarajah for your
Math lesson... Thanks Cikgu Hussein for recruiting me into KSAH debate team....
thanks Cikgu Zaitom for your trust to lead the Forum Remaja team... thanks Mr
Segaran and Cikgu Dina, the best Prefect's advisors ever... Thanks Cikgu
Zaitun, Cikgu Aziah and Cikgu Muliati for your kind attention... Thanks my favourite
Form teacher Cikgu Norsiah, Cikgu Sharifah, Cikgu Siti Rafeah and Mr Ooi Eng
Lee... and thanks to all the wonderful people that their names might not listed
here, but I do appreciate all your kindness. And, an extra thanks to Cikgu
Hussein, for the trouble coming to my house and met my parents to extend the
invitation to the Best Student SPM 1994 award ceremony.
Pedang Bertuah - KSAH 1990-1994
Comments
Post a Comment